Final pin up session (with feedback).

Today we had our last pin up session to get feedback from the people in our class - this has been really helpful in the past to allow me to see how I could improve my work for the exhibition. I decided on placing quite a few images on the wall because I think my project is a lot more effective when multiple images are placed together. Here is what I placed on the wall:


It wasn't the best place to put work up on the walls as there was a lot of marks from where people had drawn on the board, so was a slight distraction I thought. I decided to place 3 different paper types on the wall to see if people thought they worked well together: acetate, semi gloss and metallic. I also placed some images on top of others to reflect the meaning of the project and to give it more depth. We then were placed into groups and had to answer some questions about people's work:

1) Can you name the theme?
2) How do the images relate to the theme?
3) Is the choice of scale, sequence or edit effective?

1) Self-identity, portraiture, self reflection.
2) Mirrors as a literal reflection, choosing how reflections are seen.
3) Whole sequence scaled up could be better, mixture of colours works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a zine.

Fashion shoot with Marie and Deborah.