Cult Artes zine feature.





I submitted some images to the Cult Artes website because it was free and I felt like I had nothing to lose - either they would use the work or they wouldn't. I received an email not long after my submission to say that they liked my images and that I was going to be featured in their March issue. This made me so super excited because nothing like this has ever happened to me before - I feel like my work is being recognised and all my hard work is finally paying off.

This magazine was also supposed to be printed but, unfortunately, I received an email a few days ago to say that they were having trouble with getting it printed because they are a small business and have to do everything themselves. This was really upsetting but I am still extremely happy that they included my work in their publication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final pin up session (with feedback).

Making a zine.

Fashion shoot with Marie and Deborah.